Justice for Alaska Native People
How Pick.Click.Give. makes a difference
By donating to the Alaska Native Justice Center (ANJC), you are supporting our current efforts and ensure our continued growth and success for the future.
Since our establishment in 1993, ANJC has pursued our mission to promote justice through culturally based advocacy, prevention and intervention initiatives to restore dignity, respect and humanity to all Alaska Natives.
We have made significant progress over the past 25 years. For example, with the ongoing support of our individual and corporate donors this year, ANJC:
• Provided services to more than 600 clients.
• Supported victims of domestic violence and sexual assault with family cases, including child support and custody, divorce/dissolution and protective orders.
• Provided more than 137 clients with advocacy and attorney representation.
• Provided 14 Legal Clinics assisting 70 clients in filing paperwork for child support, custody/visitation and divorce/dissolution.
• Provided clients with a Native cultural-component through Talking Circles and Elders participating in our programs.
• Assisted over 351 individuals with their transition from incarceration with weekly support groups, case management, life skills, and linkages to community-based treatment, education & employment, safe & sober housing, transportation and stipends.
With your support, we look forward to continuing our efforts to address Alaska Natives’, as well as others, unmet needs regarding the Alaska civil and criminal justice system.