A year ago, the world was a very different place, uprooted by the pandemic. We worked hard to keep FCA going, and with your unwavering support, that we emerged this fall with live performances!
There is still much work to be done:
• 5 more concerts this spring
• Developing the Alaska DE-CRUIT program for veterans with PTSD
• Create next year's season and outreach activities
• Plan a new festival in partnership with the UAF
Being here to present a full season of performances is the greatest gift of all. “See it. Feel it. Share it.” was never just a slogan. It is the wave that washes over us when Caitlin walks on stage to perform with Lunasa, the joy that ensues with Jane Lynch and Kate Flannery, the warmth of gathering again in the Civic Center with Royal Wood, and the collective awe inspired by the musical genius of Chris Thile. It’s being able to experience these together. We know conclusively that there is no ‘feeling it,’ without 'sharing it.' It is so good to be back, and we thank you for making it possible.
At FCA we provide:
● Excellent performances by diverse performing artists
● Community enrichment through outreach to rural, military, social service, and education
● Community engagement and involvement though activities which deepens community understanding of the arts and promotes creativity
● Economic enhancement of our communities through our programs
● Arts education which remains our priority
How Pick.Click.Give. makes a difference
Pick. Click. Give. makes a difference by helping us to meet our mission, which in turn brings bring joy and prosperity to Interior Alaska through excellent performances, community enrichment, engagement and involvement, and through arts education.