The Juneau Arts and Humanities Council cultivates vibrant arts and cultural opportunities and is a leader in building a strong, prosperous community where creativity and innovation thrive.
How Pick.Click.Give. makes a difference
Make a difference to over 35,000 people each year! Make a gift to the Juneau Arts & Humanities Council.
• So many things happen at the Juneau Arts and Culture Center! Managed by JAHC – Your gift will help us continue to improve the building - New lighting! Upgrades to the kitchen! Restoration of the Main Hall floor! Slowly but surely, with help from so many, we are making it better and better for the whole community. Make a contribution of any amount to help the JACC!
• $5 will help us bus a student to live performances at Perseverance Theatre, the Walter Soboleff Center, or the Symphony. Help us make arts education experiences available to all Juneau students.
• $25 helps to provide tickets for those in need – Help a mom in a shelter bring her children to a concert! Help a child in Big Brothers Big Sisters enjoy live performances. Bring joy to a person who is homeless.
• $50 helps to print the monthly First Friday guide that so many people use. Help keep the downtown bustling!
• $75 pays the stipend for the Music on the Fly musician at the Juneau International Airport – help us make traveling in and out of Juneau uplifting!
• $100 helps to provide art supplies for children in Geneva Woods and Cedar Park or for our school art programs.
• $500 provides a scholarship to a child so they can attend Fine Arts Camp in Sitka or Juneau.
The Juneau Arts & Humanities Council offers five to six performances by nationally and internationally recognized artists each year, enlivening life in Juneau.
It works collaboratively with the Juneau School District as Kennedy Center Partners in Education and as an Any Given Child site to make sure Juneau students grow creatively through arts education.
It offers markets and festivals that give artists and crafts people ways to sell their wares and to grow as business people.
It provides monthly Gallery Exhibits giving local artists a venue to show their work and become recognized in the state.
It offers Fine Art Scholarships and Individual Artists Grants to help students and emerging artists continue to grow as artists.
The Council aims to make arts and culture key to the lively and vibrant community that Juneau is, and invites you to join in!
Your gift adds immeasurably. Thank you!